Managed Cloud & Datacenter at WG 'Carl Zeiss' eG
Since 2014, WG 'Carl Zeiss' eG has relied on Softline's cross-vendor and holistic expertise. With an individual managed services concept, it has access to an unlimited number of our specialized consultants 365 days a year.
WG 'Carl Zeiss' eG has relied on Softline's cross-vendor and holistic expertise since 2014. Thanks to an individual managed services concept, the housing cooperative's internal IT has access to an unlimited number of our specialized consultants - 365 days a year.
“Even as a company in the housing sector, our IT must meet the current requirements of the market. With Softline, we have a strong partner who supports us in the cost-conscious implementation of our projects. The support in troubleshooting as well as the implementation of special solutions or interfaces is timely and efficient. We especially appreciate the proactive engagement with the customer. We receive tips, suggestions for improvement, are made aware of potential savings and are thus not only in contact when there are problems."
Iris Hippauf, Member of the board at the housing cooperative 'Carl Zeiss' eG
More about WG Carl Zeiss eG
- Low personnel capacities in the IT department
- Few IT resources with cross-vendor expertise
- Increasing demands on IT
- Introduction of new systems and technologies
- Relief of internal IT through 365-day customer support with unlimited number of consultants
- Access to Softline experts from different departments thanks to variable call-off contingent
- Multivendor Service Desk: direct access to vendors, even without own support contracts (3rd level support)
- Support/frame contract since 2014
- Sustained high level of customer satisfaction continuously leads to ordering of additional consulting services
- Main projects: Implementation HCI solution and migration, migration and support of Lync/ Skype for Business, Exchange, new introduction of Citrix XenMobile and ShareFile, support VMware vCenter environment, Citrix VDI environment and Windows server infrastructure.
- Constantly available advice on the technologies used