System Health Check of Snow Software by Softline
We offer a System Health Check service to review the configuration and infrastructure of Snow software applications, identify errors and problems and make recommendations for remediation. The service includes a comprehensive review of the current system configuration and health, and recommendations for optimisation according to best practices.
- Detailed results and actionable recommendations.
- Conducted by experienced and certified specialists.
- Includes detailed reporting.
Scope of services:
- Review of Snow License Manager system and its modules.
- Duration: 2-3 weeks.Conducted remotely or workshop with client.
- Access to Snow License Manager, Snow Inventory, Snow Integration Manager and local Snow database required.
Outside scope of services:
- Work not related to Snow Software products.
- Consultation on third-party systems.
- Other customisation and troubleshooting on a time and materials basis.
Snow System Health Checklist:
- Enterprise structure and configuration workshop.Review of inventory sources and data sources.
- Analysis of user coverage and access requirements.Review of licensing agreements and metrics.
- Update of application data and SaaS coverage.Configuration of vendor-specific settings.
- Hardware and system configuration review.
- Ensuring compliance with system configuration best practices.
For more information on the Snow System Health Check, click here.