»ISMS Workshops« – Farsightedness within the law-jungle
Due to growing compliance requirements, organisations have to keep their IT environments even more in focus these days. If your company is facing the challenge of introducing or operating an ISMS - e.g. because you are subject to a verification obligation as a supplier (e.g. a TISAX certification) or operate critical infrastructures yourself - our offers can help you with the implementation. To this end, we offer you an introduction to the ISMS topic and support in the establishment or improvement of your ISMS. The latter is often based on an information security maturity analysis.
What is ISMS?
An »Information Security Management System« is a set of policies and processes within a company that defines, manages, controls, maintains and permanently improves information security. It takes the business objectives as well as the internal and external interests of the company into account.
Where is ISMS required?
- To prove legal requirements for risk management
- For Information Security Management
- For security and transparency in business processes
Which added values does an ISMS have?
- Cost savings through targeted investments
- Increased protection against cyber attacks due to risk assessment and security measures
- The ISO certificate creates trust with customers and partners
Our ISMS Workshops
Below you will find our ISMS workshop offerings. In addition we also offer complete certification process support or the implementation of an ISMS.