When we say virtualisation, we immediately think of servers. That is logical – but also only half the story. Providing servers and desktops with immediate storage, requiring less storage capacity, and being able to secure and restore data quickly – only storage virtualisation can make this happen for you.
Achieve more. With less effort.
Virtualisation immediately delivers more flexibility and efficiency in the data centre. This also delivers improved management, and the capacity of the storage device increases dramatically. In virtual environments, deduplication in storage can save over 50 per cent of primary fixed-disk storage capacity- and even over 90 per cent in back-up and archive environments. A further criterion is reliability, which is why all data are mirrored in the virtualisation layer. All the benefits to you, in a nutshell:
- Highest availability
- Maximum performance
- Highest security, full redundancy
- Lower costs, greater protection of your investment
- Extremely dynamic administration
The Softline approach. Made-to-measure for you.
Choosing the best technology for storage virtualisation always needs to be done individually. Significant factors in this are the specific requirements for performance, functionality and, above all, the dimensions of the IT environment. Softline's wide experience in virtualisation ensures a high degree of standardisation – with rules for provisioning the storage device, defined handover points, and tried-and-tested processes for your new highly efficient storage architecture.
The solution design
- Health check and performance check
- Recommendations for technology updates
- System-wide updates / upgrades
- Migration and integration when upgrading the environment
- Technology workshops
- Licensing and compliance training for ICT heads, admins and users
- Individual support – tailor-made to your requirements