Head of the IT Systems and Applications team: »The audit has given us a clearer picture of all the processes in our complex network control technology. This allowed us to extensively analyse all communication traffic and specifically check the network for security breaches. We were delighted with the smooth process and the direct development of useful measures best prepared us for upcoming cybersecurity risks.«
Our customer is a public water supply company and thus of particular importance for the common good. In order to meet the challenges of digitization as a modern company and thereby comply with legal obligations as a KRITIS operator, he wanted to put his modernized IT infrastructure and in particular his network security concept to the test. Softline was happy to help him with this.
- Public company that supplies around 545,000 people with drinking water every day via five waterworks, operates 25 wastewater treatment plants and is committed to protecting natural waters.
- New network security concept and modernized IT infrastructure, whose network control technology, including all communication links, must be analyzed and any security breaches identified and removed.
- Advice on appropriate ways to audit the security level
- Execution of a stability and security audit
- Network monitoring with anomaly detection (such as cyber attacks, vulnerabilities, malware and errors) in real time over a defined period of time
- Evaluation of the results for vulnerabilities and development of concrete safeguarding measures
- Complete transparency about the structure and processes of the network control technology
- Identification of all assets and connections
- Segmentation and system hardening through detailed risk analysis
- Ensuring absence of errors and vulnerabilities for all devices and systems
- Fulfillment of compliance requirements from legal regulations and industry standards