Softline AG // Company // References
Mobile Device Management as a Service
Head of IT: »The Softline Managed Cloud Service creates the flexibility all colleagues need for their work at home and on the road, without compromising on anything. And at the same time, I have more time for other IT issues and don't have to worry about our security. It is as easy as it gets.«
The requirements of our customer from the middle class for a powerful, scalable and secure IT are high - quite in contrast to the budget available to it for this. That's why it uses Softline's managed service for the central management of her mobile devices.
- Low personnel capacities in the IT department and tight budget
- Increasing demands on the flexibility of IT and employees
- Administration of over 300 devices (smartphones and tablets)
- Ensuring GDPR-compliant, flexible, location-independent communication and protection of business data
- Rollout and hosting of the MDM solution in a TÜV/ISO and BSI-certified German data center
- Central configuration of mobile devices
- Connection of internal resources such as SharePoint, internal files, group drives
- Implementation of company-wide security and data protection guidelines
- Managed service including
- 24/7 support
- Processing of service requests (integration of new services and removal)
- Alerting in case of unauthorized use
- Recovery in case of data loss
- Secure mobile working for employees: encrypted e-mail traffic, encrypted audio and video telephony, messenger with encrypted chat, etc.
- Conformity with GDPR as well as compliance guidelines according to BSI standards.
- No acquisition and operating costs
- Flexible, cost-transparent subscription model
- Seamless integration into existing infrastructure, full control and strict separation of data
- Release of own resources for other IT topics
- Starting point for the introduction of a company-wide bring-your-own-device strategy